Tuesday, May 4, 2010

best scare

It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk and I need you now
Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now


aha. It's a song that we're singing right now. :D


I know that I'm aging quickly due to pains that I'm suffering from my body. haha. I'm having a neck pain right now which goes down my spine and my right hand. ='( And the reason? I slept on the floor during youth camp. Everyone did. But not everyone got the pain. Proves that I'm growing old =/ OR I lack exercise. Gosh. Somehow the kick and punches from wushu is not enough. I'm in more pain compared to not doing any exercise. A good sign, or an omen?

Youth camp was... well, okay? Fellowship wise, it was fantastic! Food wise, great. Sessions wise, it wasn't that good. I don't know. Somehow I didn't feel the speaker. He didn't pull me into his sharing and half of the time, I was blur. I really do not know what he was trying to portray and mainly, he was speaking to himself. Pity. His sharing, if on paper, would be interesting but if he's the one talking, not that much. Lack of charisma perhaps.

Oh yeah. & I couldn't sleep during the first night because my nose was drained and my whole body was itching. blach. Khin Enn and I talked until 2 plus and then fell asleep. Oh and during the second night, we finally found a nominee for BEST SCARE OF THE YEAR!!!

Liana, Adele, Jess, T. Jade and I were listening to Khin tell her 'story' that happened before the last session ended. It was safer to tell the story after our 'lights off' time because this 'story' was kind of personal (: After the story, Adele and T. Jade fell asleep so the rest of us continued telling stories. Suddenly, SOMEONE ROARED! SOMEONE SNORED!! I consider snoring girls okay because well, it's kindda normal but this was no ordinary snore. Normally, a person snores once they fall deep asleep. BUT THIS SNORE MACAM ROAR LOHH!!! Suddenly a big KKKKKOOOOOOOUUUUAAAAAAAAHHHHHKKKKK!!!!!!!!! was led out in the quiet dorm. Four of us were so scared until we had to go pee!!!! Some of the girls were woekn up by this gigantic snore but some didn' t hear a thing. But it was really scary. I don't think even think any men can pull that off. I'm glad that I didn't wet my pants that night!! hahaha

And that was our Best Scare of the Year. I don't even think the best horror movie can pull that off. Nothing is better than a live show!

So I have no idea what to post anymore. I'm in pain ):

No comments: