Monday, May 17, 2010

I think Justin Bieber KO-ed (:

Behold the person I think who can beat JB.
*Bieber was not in the Trending Topics on Twitter yesterday! Awesome or not?? Instead this guy took the spotlight!




I found out about this 6th grader while reading the news last Saturday. & I had no idea he's so cute!

I definitely think he can beat Justin Bieber, by a million!! Why? Well, DUH! because he's only 11 or something and he sings more maturely :D And he has more vocal growth since he is/haven't faced puberty. He's still young while he develops into a young man, girls can start saving saliva now to drool for him later (: haha. Who knows. Maybe he can have killer vocals like Josh Groban and he can serenade like Frank Sinatra. Just the piano skills can make girls weep on their feet!

How can you tell me that he's not cute with that smile?

The one thing that I realize is that he and Bieber have the same BAD habit, shaking their head. It's weird, really. They talk and sing, and then they shake their head/hair. It looks kindda disturbing. E even made a short clip about it :S

haha. Exams start tomorrow. I can't study right now because my books are at home. Meaning to say that I'm not at home right now. haha

GO GREYSON CHANCE!

No comments: