Friday, May 14, 2010

Ninja is out )'=



Love this duet! Casey has the best guitar skills. And I really liked this duet compared to Crystal and Lee's Falling Slowly. I loved the song, but I didn't like their singing, to be honest. It was good, but Kris Allen was better last year. And the original? PERFECTO!


Mr. Michael Lynche was voted off yesterday. SAD! I really wanted Casey James to go out, then I would have an ideal top 3, but it just didn't happen. Male Taylor Swift is still in but Mr. Ninja is out. Why do I call him that? Well, he looks like TMNT! And Eli (: haha

I think out of all the contestants, he touched me the most. You can actually feel the song, and have goosebumps when he opens his mouth. And you can see that he is a super nice person. GO MICHAEL! And his daughter is so cute!!

So who's going to win AI this season. I honestly have no idea. =P

No comments: