Saturday, May 15, 2010

I don't know athletes

Being someone between geek and nerd XD, I don't know many athletes. It's not that I don't know who's the fastest runner in school or who can jump from one class to another. I'm saying that I don't know the athletes in person.

Why? Because I'm not an athlete myself! I'm far from an athlete weih! I don't even want to go near the sports part of school. If you ask me how I survive PE... I just sit on the bench and watch the boys play. ngeh.

The one person I've truly known for very long, and is also an awesome athlete, is Adele. Yeah, she ran since she was legal to join sports and I dunno how many kilometers she ran on tracks. But she's really good. And she looks hot doing it

Then I came across a picture from Facebook (sorry lah I have no idea who's picture this is but I felt so tempted to steal this because it was so funny), and I found out that I have come to meet another two athletes! One was a person who sat beside me last year and gave me Geo tuition :D, and the other is someone who comes to youth cell every other Friday night.

Jerome and Reuben in the same picture!


Both come from different schools and yet they compete in track together! And they get a picture together! I think Jerome is winning. haha. Means that KKHS is behind T__T

okay that was random. haha. my hand itchy bah and wanted to type something :D

Oh yeah. Lee Chong Wei lost in the Thomas Cup yesterday evening. Malysia lost doubles too. I don't really like the game of badminton so I didn't really enjoyed the whole Thomas Cup heat. I just said "aiyah" when Lee lost and that's all. Just because I don't like the game doesn't mean I hate the players. I still route for Malaysian team bah! Malaysia boleh!

No comments: