Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Camera ready?

I finally have time for my camera! Mainly because my life is so packed now. haha. I don't know how I'll manage my time when I'm older, I'm only 16 and I have tons of things to do already. haha.

So I have separated from my cammie for quite a while. Yeaps. Until the day after our test ended. We had to take pictures for the school magazine. hahaha. Until today I haven't finished touching up any of the photos. In fact, they're still stuck in the memory card.

the process.
Karee and Aly posing as if they were calling an advertiser. Truth behind it most of the advertisers were found by Aly and Marie's parents.



One of the many group photos.
Liked this one the most because half of them were smiling, the other half showing their butt and me acting crazy.


After that the other girls left. And there was Aly, Marie, Karee, Shnwei and I. So we took some photos. Well, actually a lot but I malas wanna upload =P

Nice picture, no?? =)
It actually looks like a watch commercial or something.




After that picture they saw a bee flying somewhere there so they ran for their lives. hahaha


We posed like the Pretty Little Liars cast but failed!! So instead we did a parody. This is Pretty Little Yuckys!
Can't really see what Marie is doing but she's actually posing to dig my ear!!
And Shnwei was REALLY digging her nose.
And probably Aly farted!
You just can't see the fart..


After that, we had nothing to do!! So we heard some people singing in the hall. Decided to go take a look.

*This is what happens when we stay back for these kind of stuff. We end up wasting time walking around the school compound!!


On the way to the hall...
Stopped by our WALL OF FAME!
That's us and our picture taken when we registered back in 2007.
UGLY!!!


Apparently the singing thing going on in the hall was actually the rehearsal for the upcoming Mooncake Festival Celebration. Which is going to be happening this Friday. =) I'm going!! I can't believe that I'm actually going for a school event! This is the first time in 4 years kiddo!! haha

Sat under a tree after that, waiting for our rides to come...


Then Aly saw her AddMath teacher walking towards her car. Going home lah. So she wanted to go ask her whether tuition is still on this Sunday.


say no evil see no evil hear no evil
DO NO EVIL!



The Chinese Lantern and Malay Ketupat.
So 1Malaysia oh our school..




****
I did this sometime during raya. But failed miserably....

I think this was the only 'okay' one. The rest are just bad.

eek.




I NEED AN UPGRADE!! Thinking of saving up some $$ to buy myself a DSLR. I dunno whether it will work or not. Might end up spending my savings on junk food. hahahaha



getting this?
I will I have $

No comments: