Monday, September 27, 2010

The. First. Time

Last Friday (24th) I went to my first school concert. It wasn't really a concert but let's just call it a CONCERT. Honestly I have never supported my school concert, EVER! until last Friday! It was the Mid-autumn festival celeberation in our school. The main reason I went is because Shnwei is performing. Nope she's not singing this time but she's actually doing WUSHU! No I'm not kidding, like seriously!!!


So this is Shnwei doing the Shaolin Fist
(She's the one with the specs)

And this is her again doing the Weng Chun Fist.


You might be thinking why I didn't join the performance. Well, because I didn't want to. I have no intention to make a fool of myself. hahaha.

I'm not saying that Shnwei made a fool of herself. lols. She did better than I expected. Because she kept complaining about this and that but it was okay in the end. The whole group was good :D

The highlight of that night would probably be the Bonamana (a Superjunior song) dance!! (: It was performed by our fellow alumni, so to speak. hehe. I honestly have never seen any single one of them, except for the form 5 guy. I have no idea why is he in the alumni ==





So yeah you could see how cool they were. The dancing was so-so but the crowd were so high! I don't even know why they were shouting like crazy! It was wild, so crazy so all of us cheered too! hehehehe Proves that our school also has talent =D


The emcee-s for the night.
Edward forgot his lines ==


The chinese dance.
No idea what's it called and I couldn't understand the dance!
Before we went home (:
I had no car to go home that day so I followed Tam Kang's car. hahaha. Went to his house and had a cup of Root Beer. Pa picked me up when they sent Tam Zhong home.
My first School Concert experience wasn't bad :D The only flaw was that it was really hot that day. Otherwise the performance was good, and the food was also great! I had fun, and I guess so did the others.

No comments: