Friday, September 17, 2010

Smokers, get out!


That was exactly how I felt yesterday! >:-(

As you know, September 16 is now officially MALAYSIA DAY! That's a long wait. Sabah and Sarawak joined Malaysia for so long and now only their realized that this date is actually important. So hooray!! You West Malaysians get another holiday. hehe

HAPPY MALAYSIA DAY!!

It was a public holiday. Goodie (: I can sleep in for a few hours and just slack the whole day. Our family went downtown to have breakfast. Ma wanted to eat Fish Head Noodles so we went to some place in Beverly. I don't really like Fish Head Noodles though, but my parents sort of have a craving for it all the time. Oh well. As soon as we took a seat at the kopitiam, this guy started lighting his cigarette...

I don't really HATE smokers, but it's just that I couldn't stand the smoke, and their mentality. Right, let's just put it that way..

That guy who lit up his cigarette RUINED my entire day! I was supposed to begin my public holiday with a yummy bowl of noodles, talking to my family, drinking my Teh C. Just when I thought that the day was bright and sunny, this guy came and covered up my sun with his lousy cigarette black disgusting irritating smoke.

Ishh...

So when his noodle came he stop smoking, I still smelt the stinko smell. I couldn't get it out of my head. Like Ammonia. AND THEN HIS OTHER FRIEND STARTED SMOKING!

and the other, then another, and then the other another.

And then he had another one after he finished his friggin Tom Yam!!!!

MHAI!! I think some of you can understand what I was going through that morning. == After that I was so fed up my Teh C didn't even taste nice. It was so bad that I wanted to just toss that cup over to their table and shove the cigarettes into their nose.

WHO CARES IF THEY THINK I'M INSANE?
WHO CARES IF THEY THINK I'M RUDE?
WHO CARES IF THEY SHOUT BACK AT ME?
WHO CARES IF THEY CALL THE POLICE?

BECAUSE THEY DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES.

SMOKING- the whole WORLD knows that it is not good. It was never good, never will be. I see people die because they have filled their clean lungs with think lumps of smoke. People KNOW that they will have a great chance of getting cancer if they inhale these crap. They KNOW that second hand smoke is bad for others.

And yet why do they still do it?
Why do they have to put themselves through this foolish act?

Imagine a girl who is intelligent and pretty, but is sick because she inhaled too much second smoke. And the smoker? HER FATHER. Some sickness caused by the smoke may be fatal. The girl is probably gonna die. Now who issit to blame? Who SHOULD take the blame?

Think before you do foolish stuff. Perhaps you think that you're a piece of crap and you don't deserve to be alive. That's why you chose to end your life with a cigarette. Well, think again. What about your parents? Your friends? Your loved ones?


WHAT IF THEY DIE FIRST?

No comments: