Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hey Abby, whatcha doin'?

*That was extracted from the Disney Channel cartoon Phineas & Ferb. It's kind of annoying ==" The kids in Sunday School kept using this line until I almost burst. hahahahaha. Some patient teacher!

Wanted to share the candy pictures of yummy candies that I bought from Singapore and KL to make you all happy and full of sweetness to make you all jealous. HAHA



Straight from my luggage bag (:
I KNOW! Most of them are Wonka sweets. I actually bought 5 boxes of Nerds but the other 2 packs are in my hand carry. 2 Jelly Bellies are from Universal Studios Singapore! They gave us a $5 merchandise coupon and we didn't really buy any souvenirs so I simply grabbed these two!!
And the Liquorice is actually a present from Kau Fu :DDD




Bought this in Singapore!! CUTE!!!
And then it became not cute when I found out that it's Made in Malaysia =="
I went all the way to Singapore to buy local Buatan Malaysia products! How dumb am I?
VERY!



Cotton On Charity Bags. Gave the top one to Shnwei and I kept the other one for myself (:


These are from Hong Kong. I think they were the only things that I bought there. What to do the things there so darn expensive I pay that time also grip the cash note tight tight until don't want to release. EMBARASSING LAH!


Pod Badges from Hong Kong. Bought them with the leftover coins. hahahaha



**********
After school reopened, my schedule was like mad. I had classes, Co-cum, church and wushu to juggle. Honestly I don't think I can manage it well. Take this week for instance! I had to stay back after school for the marching practice (Sports day in two weeks. OMO), wushu at night, and Youth matters to handle. Arghs. Hectic much?

I need to pray that I'll be able to sort this out quick, or else I'll look like I'm 25 on my 17th birthday.

Teachers are getting insane this year. Homework piled up like mad. No time for TV!! Worst thing is that school ends at 2.10 pm now. ARGH! Meal times are all mixed up and afternoon naps are scratched out from daily routines. Ish. Don't even have the privellage to poop in peace.


Random. I love Kit Kat Chunky now because, well, it's Chunky!!


Colour pens that Marie gave me for Christmas! I love them. I seriously love stuff like that. Anything related to my crafting and doodling, I love ;D


OH NO!!!
This is also a Christmas present from my aunt. I find it cute, but also distubing. I'm not really an animal lover, I don't really love cats. HAHA. But it's cute lah.

*******

We had our Cross Country Run yesterday in school. Girls had to run 4km, guys 5km. I just sat down at the stairs. HAHA. Why? Uhhh... I injured my toe and it's painful even when I walk let alone run! How? My think I overbent my toe while doing jumps in wushu. hahahahahaha.

I missed it. Yeah, I missed it. I didn't cross the finish line. hahaha. I really wanted to run but I just couldn't. Pain lah. Stupid toe. It's hurting right now. I think I need to go to the tukang urut again!! T____T I even skipped wushu yesterday!!! They had some event going on yesterday and I missed it too!!


Brought a pack of Nerds. Shnwei and I practically finished the whole pack :S


Mei Kwan.
Love the colour and the sky. Not photoshopped okay!


A picture of us to show-off to Marie!! hahahahaha


The rain yesterday was mad! So were the lightnings!! A lot of places were flooded. The shophouses outside my house were flood so was the parking lot in Likas Sports Stadium!! We even saw a car that drove into the drain because the roads were all flooded.



Because my toe was unfit to handle wushu (konon), followed ma and pa to Wisma Merdeka to buy some stuff. And then ...had KFC =O

playing with Aperture =D

No comments: