Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The last year

Happy New Year (:

Ya, I know I'm a few days late but who cares! It's such a great thing to know that I survived yet another year, without a scratch =D Well, I did have a lot of bruises last year but, I was talking about scratches! =P

School started and guess what?? IT'S ALREADY BORING!!!! It was never really interesting anyways. Our classroom is located in the new building this year! YAY! At least we get to use it before we graduate from the school. haha. But I have no idea why they call it the Form 6 building. It's not like they own the whole building, they just started using it first. Hmph. New classroom, new study desks BUT same classmates and SAME OLD SUBJECT TEACHERS! AHHHH!!!! I don't really bother about the student part but most of our teachers are the same, except for 2 or 3 new ones which are replacing the teachers who got transferred ='(

See? Told you it's boring.

I don't really have much to blog about. I dare not post pictures from my Hong Kong trip because there is this someone whom I know, who keeps asking me to post my holiday pictures. Creepy. So I'm not going to post it, for my sake.

I don't care if you read this =P

No comments: