Saturday, January 8, 2011

IG 2010

I KNOW I LATE LAH! But you'll be very amazed with the pictures!! haahaha. More on my Facebook! There are still loads that I haven't uploaded!

The Diocesan English Youth Camp this year was held in Tawau Vision School, BSI. yay! I can say that it is by far the best Youth Camp that I've been to!! The messages were good, games were fun and all. (: AHH. The overall experience was overwhelming! Let some of the pictures do the talking!


Went to Tawau by plane!!! Adele was not with us because the took the earlier flight ='( with the Christ Church gang.


Liana playing captain ball. This was taken early morning during sports day. It's obvious that I didn't join lah, but the other youths had fun (: and everyone got smelly!!


The closing ceremony in St. Patrick's church. My first time there! And I was really amazed!!


Just look at that!!!


That night, no one slept! hahaha. It was just talking and talking and food and food. No pictures lah because we were busy talking and our hands were greasy.


Only managed to take this..

Did a bit of Light Painting (?)
FAILURE



We only had Devotion and breakfast on the schedule of our last day in the camp site. Our flight is at noon, so we took pictures around the school compound, to kill time



Attempt to jump...
HAHA. *points at hair.
I know my camera well (: Did a thousand jumping shots


Our feets are off the ground!!



did tons of weird poses like this.


Had an outdoor photoshoot summore ;D
I love my shots outdoors



Did dramatic scenes like this...


And finally before going back to KK..

a very serious group photo





AND 10 parody shots!!!

FUN! FUN! FUN!!
It's going to be in KK this year, in June!
*I'm already praying now hoping that I can go!!!!

No comments: