Monday, February 8, 2010

[28/29 Jan] Annual sports day

Shnwei and Jac. ddr-ing. I love this picture. Main cool oh
caps
Hui Ping and Pae Yii




the boy who vomitted after running. kesian


Sandra - pregnant with bags XD
me, Audrey, Ellen and Yenny. Shotput time. I totally wriecked T__T


with the PBSMs




Audrey, Sandra, Ellen and I.
Played with the timer. haha

red team.


us four


Behold the boy who sang the anthems loudly...


haa. It was really funny =P


ellen, run baby run


Joshua running..



SOMETHING STUCK ON MY BUTT..
Totally embarassing! I tore it off lah


Pictures w/o flash..everyone's face hitam hitam. So I lighten it up a bit. I like the sky tho X)



intruder...

Check out Aly and me. Big wicked smiles

More of us


intruder again...


Karee blocked Shnwei!!! This pic rocks!




cheeseballs!!
our nickname for the orange team. haha
Cheeseballs eating Cheezels!


And then came the rotten Cheezel...
It was brown-ish instead of orange. So, I decided to eat it.
*I didn't lah dui*


More cheeseballs =P I like this picture

jess, wen le, syafi and I. at the padang for the closing ceremony. Red team got fourth. Our ex-team, BLUE, got first. argh


HAA. Not really a nice shot but it's cute :D



Someone celebrated her birthday on the 29th :D


haha

No comments: