Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yes

I know I always say 'NO!' So this time, I'm gonna answer all these questions below with a smack of YES-es :D

Am I pissed at someone in class?
Do I wish to forgive her?
Am I prejudice?

Is it good to be prejudice?

Am I gonna get some $$ on Saturday?
Am I abandoning my blog?
Am I malas?
Am I going to do my Physics homework?
Am I soon going to upload pictures of the sports day?
Am I saying yes to all this?

Am I good, or what?! XD

Yeaps. You kindda get the idea, right? I might be abandoning my blog for a while. Maybe for quite a while. Reasons? Well, I'm lazy =P And also have piles and piles of homework to finish in a day. And I find uploading pictures really boring.

end of story.

Here I must say sorry to Syafi because I haven't uploaded the sports day pictures. Please don't be mad at me. I just couldn't find the time. The pictures are still stuck in my camera. But I promise I will post them, someday. :X

No comments: