Saturday, February 13, 2010

Why I like it, longer?

Hoorah! I just got a cellphone two days ago. My own cellphone. woo-hoo! I've waited for 16 years, aye! Well, not really. I should say that I've waited long enough. For about 5 years maybe? Majority of my friends had their cellphones given to them at the age of 11 or 12. Mine? I had to wait until I'm 16!! And I begged for it! It was a long wait. Ma and pa said that they had their reasons not to let me have a phone. cheh..





So, I'm using an LG Shine U970. Yeaps. old phone. My cousin gave it to me actually, it's her old phone. But at least I have a phone that functions. Okay bah. Must admit that it doesn't really function that well, I think it's coming to it's death..





But I must be greatful, no?





I AM GRATEFUL, but I do want a better phone. A more chic, more classy phone. Not saying that the current phone that I'm having is not classy enough or anything but I want something that has ME in it. My needs, my style, and my personality. A phone that represents me.





*I secretly browsed through webpages and catalogues to find a new phone. Weird way to say it..I had my phone for only 2 days and I want a new phone. Makes me feel like a spoilt brat. YUCKK!*





Yes, I've found some phones that are really pretty. Somehow I think phones nowadays are either too bulky, or they have a big keypad. I came to the conclusion that there are no phones in the market, yet, that suits me.





UNTIL half an hour ago....





I laid my four-eyes on this baby
BEHOLD!!
The new LG Chocolate BL40!
*wipes saliva*
Oh my I gotta have this!! Where I did found this? It was advertising on my Nuffnang sidebar!! So I click lahh...

*waits for page to load..*

And wha-lah! Found out that you can actually WIN this phone!! !!!!! But, you havta blog of course. There are only three lucky lucky winners. I don't think I stand a chance but who knows :D


Why I like it longer??

Because it's LONG!! Not big, but long! Like I said, bulky phones are a big nono because, well, it's really hard to hold and it's ugly. (Might as well use a tai-ko-tai if you like big and long phones) But this is just right! It's so slim and long!!! Like the flatscreen tvs!!!

Speaking about flatscreens, this phone has a touchscreen, a 4" HD LCD touchscreen bebeh!!! @.@ And it's tempered glass people! Plus, since the screen is so big and long, you don't need to scroll horizontally while you're surfing the web anymore!!! SYOK!!

and and and PANORAMA!! A stretched 21:9 panoramic display. oh my oh my. Can watch movies syok syok! Like in the actual cinema. And there's a 5.0 Megapixel camera. whoaa. 5.0 meg. cam-ra..in my phone..AWESOME!!!

The design. Need I say more? It's like a girl in a bikini, a man in Speedos. It's perfect. Long, slim, chic and I must mention the red sides!!!! It looks so nice with the black, makes the phone look super outstanding, and shiny!! *bling* I think it would be very easy to bring around since it's like a long notepad, slim and long. It's not in anyway big so it's really good for those who have small palms/short fingers. I have big palms but small fingers so...it's good for me lahh!! XDXD

GQ magazine's Dylan Jones says this phone is "glossy, sleek and thin like a supermodel". Well, I'm no supermodel (wish to be one though) but I'm long (tall actually) =P And he's right. It's like a supermodel. Who doesn't like supermodels??


And the name!! Oh CHOCOLATE!!! I love chocolates!!! *screams like a mad woman*

So yeah. I'm loving everything about it. Really hope that I can win this phone. And I'm just in time leh!!! Closing date for the blog entries is tomorrow, 14th Feb 2010. I'm so lucky!! Hope that I'm lucky enough to actually win THE phone.
*trying not to be desperate but it's too hard to resist!! (Imaginig myself with the phone, other people staring at me, admiring the phone, and me. HAHA)*

The phone costs RM 2199. RM2199!! I don't even have RM21.99! So, if I get this phone, I'd be really really grateful. And it would be a really great Valentine's day gift, and a BIG angpau.

So why I like it longer?
What's not to like??

No comments: