Friday, February 5, 2010

ish. fairytale

Aly's tweet to Taylor Swift. She's a madass Taylor fan so she tweets her. lols. I know I won't ever do that, but she will. She's Aly :D

Aly is, as you can see, very "into" Taylor Swift. ADDICTED. She sings her songs everyday and tells us Taylor facts (which we don't really have interest in. HAHA). Taylor Swift got new song oh! aka the soundtrack for Valentine's day - Today was a fairytale. It was also sung by her in the Grammys. Aly kept singing here and there today. She even wrote down the lyrics!!! And she almost made Karee choke on her noodles because of that song... :P

There was one part of the lyrics -- Can you feel this magic in the air. okay? I misread Aly's handwriting and I thought it was Can you feel this magic in the car? haha. And then it was quite ham because of the next line. so we joked around

Then in Physics class the teacher said something about AIR and we thought of that line again. Then, Aly said she's gonna tweet Taylor about it. Then I told her that Taylor Swift might get impressed about the car thing and that she might want to meet her friend, ME lah...

Then Aly said that she would tell Taylor, if it really happens, that her friend whom she mentioned is actually herself. =.= |||| LMAO

HAHA. So, if Taylor Swift reads this- I don't know how it will happen but it may- please contact both of us. And I'll help you write a few songs maybe, if you insist, about cars. XD And Aly can help us fetch water while we're writing XD

She would be very willing to do that.

Taylor Swift, make our Alyssa Chan's fairytale come true.
It will be more like a dream to meet you though. No fairytale for me.
I prefer cars =P

No comments: