Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey! Aren't ya supposed to be stretching?

YES I AM! Skipping wushu today. For what? Well, my brother and I sort of have this addiction in skipping wushu lessons, obviously because we don't like it. You might ask why do we go, well, for the sake of my father. He forces us to go. It's not really that bad, but it's bad. it takes up all my evening weekends. ugh. And it's painful. Sometimes I might think it's fun, but you can see that sour face starting to appear an hour before the lessons :)


So, okay. That's not the main point. Everyone, including the coaches know that I don't like wushu. hahaha. The main point, is because I'm going to attend the REVO party!!! WHOOPIE!!! If you have no idea what it is, well, you'll have to go find it out yourself. It's happening in KK this evening at 7.30 in Skyline, Megellan Sutera. Oh I'm excited. IT'S GREAT!!!! You havta go and experience it yourselves. If you're not in Sabah, well, you can head down to the Revolution webpage to find out more about their tour! If you missed it, download their songs! But their CDs!! I garantee that you'll be amazed, and touched!!

AHHHHHH!!! I'M EXCITED!

No comments: