Tuesday, March 16, 2010

the stalking turns into sadness

T.T

Was supposed to go somewhere today but it was cancelled. Wasted the whole morning watching X Factor 2009. haha. Joe McElderry won in the end, I was routing for Stacey Solomon but she only made it through the semi.

So I went online after that, sort of got bored so I went to check out Jason Castro's page. And then, behold...


*Gobsmackked*
*Super gobsmackked*

JASON CASTRO IS IN SINGAPORE!!!!??!!!
SINGAPORE?!??!?!!?!
SINGAPORE THE SINGAPORE!?!!?!!

damn.

So I was like, he go Singapore for what?! Having a holiday? Or he wanted to have a taste of nasi lemak? Well, forget about the nasi lemak! No way he's on holiday!!!! So turns out that he's singing ...


oh yeah. Singapore Radio Awards. TONIGHT! OH YEAH. HOW GLAD OF ME TO MISS IT!!!


It's not like I'm going to Singapore...to watch him perform. I might. But I don't have money, and my parents would kill me fi I went. AAAAHHHHH!! Why can't he come to Malaysia?! The reason is shiningly obvious (like bald spots), Malaysians don't really know who this Jason Castro guy is. Some might recognize him if the watched AI before. Others, they might just refer him to some guy with dreadlocks. DARN DARN DARN!!! Well, too bad. He's now enjoying the Merlion and eating in the food court while I'm stuck here!!!! DAAAHHH!!!!


Y'know. I've never heard Let's just fall in love again on radio. sayang. I replay it on my mp3. T.T So bang goes the opportunity. Aly's right. We should go to Singapore for further studies...

No comments: