Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What I did during CNY

Tons of fireworks this year. Too much perhaps. I can't even sleep because it was all BOOM BOOM BIANG every night. Can't deny that all were good though. Proves that KK people are willing to spend lots of money on this, unlike KL ones. So small *thumbs down*

lots of fireworks=lots of pictures
Malas to post all of them. IT"S A LOT

My family climbing up to ma's pick-up to saksikan the fireworks. haha

Day 1 was normal. Went to my Mah's (pa's mom) place to 拜年. And then followed Elaine, my cousin to her grandma's place for lunch. curry~ Like that..

Open house in Kung's place on day 2. Was busy the whole day. We ordered too much KFC haha and ended up having them for dinner (I think there are still a few pieces in the refridgerator!)

I forgot what I did on day 3 :X

Went up to Kudat on day 4. My aunts and uncle want to go back to where they spent most of their childhood days. :)


Can see kah? The writing on the window? HAA

Bought the jagung bakar. We always beli when we go up to Kudat. It's a must :D
But we were scammed this time. Instead of pulut, that gerai used the normal Taiwanese corn. Tasted weird. Pulut better loh!!


Went to Simpang Mengayau first when we arrived Kudat. The road was so bumpy I tell you. It's like sitting on a massage chair which only massages your butt!

So yeah went to the tip of Borneo again. and blah blah blah. I didn't take any pictures because I went down and played



After that, headed to the beach. Kindda ngong lah. I was wearing jeans because pa brought me to the bank that morning, and I had not much time to change. So I didn't really get wet. I was awfully dry. But good also lah, I spent most of the time taking pics of the sun. HAHA


heaven







see? You can never have such nice matahari in KK!!


jellyfish.



kau fu took this. He was teaching me how to shoot and stuff. hee :D It's fun having an uncle who is really good in this stuff, and actually teaches you :DD


My aunts got a little crazy (and bored) so they started doing summersaults! Love the background of this picture btw. Awesome colour!


Jewel wanted to flip too (:


Then the sun started to set. I took tons of it. And love most of them. It's like about 30 pictures of the sun only. haa. How's that for a lover?

blah blah. At night the Yong's went to look for old friends. and we ate a lot.

and lala. Went back the next day.

the Gong place we visited.

Hot British inside playing badminton :P



Shnwei, Aly, Marie, Audrey and I joined the lawatan organised by the History Club in school, I think. The main reason we went for the lawatan is becuse we wanted to skip school :D

The exhibition is mainly about KK. Quite interesting. Not boring at all lah, can say.



My goodness I didn't think Daily Express existed in 1963. NOW I BELIEVE =P


We joined the treasure hunt and it was pretty toh soi loh. We kept running around in the exhibition site but we didn't realise that the other students and teachers can see us from outside =.=|| Jaga imej sekolah konon!
Ya of course we won

SMK Pulau Gaya clan. They had to take perahu to come here.

Went to the Pesta Angpau organised by the Chinese Organisations in KK. TaiPoo also took part :D And they cooked the food that we ate in Dabu.

Famous people. I dunno who are they. And our table of foood

Lots of food. Ayam Brand's was giving away free buns and VeGood. syiok



Other random stuff....
You can't play on broken strings - James Morrison


Something I wrote when I was really down. I think I can tick all of 'em right now. hehe

AND BANG GOES CNY! JUST LIKE THAT!!
BBBBAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!

No comments: