Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lazy people = dumber

See? I can't even remember what 脚板 is in English!! ENGLISH! If you say I forgot it in malay or something I can accept lah but english?? lolss. Tapak kaki


My feet are darn sore right now. I think the blisters are coming soon, I can feel it boiling under my dermis... ughs. So much for shoes with thin soles!! & SO MUCH FOR THE TINY BIT OF RAIN!!! It didn't help a bit. My feet were so painful... ahhh...!


Oh yeah. The main reason my feet is like that now is because I attended the Tennis Clinic in school. Don't ask me why it's called a clinic! I SURE DUNNO! And it's gonna be going on for the whole year.

therefore. I need to be equipped!! I need tennis essentials! Let's say, better looking pants! FYI I wore trackbottoms today. embarassing. Well, can be excused for today because my shorts are at home, I'm staying at my grandparents' place for the time being. And better shoes! With thicker soles! And those that you can actually run in 'em!!! And the racket and balls and blahblahblah. Maybe a tennis court at my backyard would be amazingly PERFECT-O!


Now I regret joining because I just realised that I might get burnt by the sun. The fire might just start anytime, in my body, starting from my hair. Since I'm loosing so much hair these days I think it's easier to burn because my scalp is now more revealing *GULP*, and there's less hair. and then the fire might blaze doen to my head, the my stomach, inner organs all burn burn burn, then my limbs. BYE BYE ME! nah, I'm talking about being tanned. I don't wanna be tanned. I wanna be the 白斩鸡/cicak whom many people admire because of the possession of fairness. Possession? What a word to use! Unlike the 马来鸡, yes. It's hotter and sexier and blah blah blah. But I couldn't imagine myself in tan colour. I was born half transparent, let's just stay that way.

I know this blog entry is pretty weird because I am weird! And I'm really tired and my feet are at critical stake right now. And maybe because I did too much Bio and Phy at one time.

See? My life is plain weird. ME LOVE MUCH MUCH!!

OH AND NICHOLAS SPARKS IS THE BEST AUTHOR IN THE ENTIRE PLANET!!! I'VE NEVER NOT CRIED WHILE READING HIS BOOK!!! AND YES I DO CRY WHILE I READ!! The last song is just touching.. I'm gonna read it now!

No comments: