Monday, March 22, 2010

Pictures from a phone

Y'know ..I've never thought I'd post something from my phone. I never even thought I would have one!!! Hahaha. If you know me well, you might say that I'm camera crazy, or rather I'm addicted to snapping pictures. So, yealah my phone's cam is only 2 megapixels (don't laugh) but the pictures cummout not bad weh...



The view from 3rd floor in Le Meridien. (: Stunning sky
Aly and I. Both pictures were taken while we were at the IDP Education Fair. Both of us were tired of enquiring so we went to the pool deck while the others were still inside. Quite toh soi lah this because we didn't realise that the people inside the hotel could actually see us XD TOHSOI!!
We also saw a people swimming in the pool. Mostly ahpo-s and ahpak-s lah. And one young guy. No, not handsome one. Got tulam summore. *disgusted*


My birthday cake. Carrot cake, from Secret Recipe. Ma said she chose this cake because got less cream wah. Darn. If I knew she was goina buy a SR cake, I'd ask for the Chocolate Indulgence!! Carrot cake? So aunty oh!! And the writing so cacat!!



Yesterday we went to the new shoplots in Karamunsing. Went to see toilets actually =.= The showroom was so cool lah, the kitchen lagi. So Korean ohh!!! So we started to take pictures. haha

(malas rotate so, let it be!)


proves that Nick has shaky handdds.

The candeliar was so cute!!! And so pretty~ haha. I'd love to have one at home but sayanglah our house's ceiling too low ):



Oh yeah. And someone insulted my phone (and me lah) the other day. BOO!! He said "LG good meh?" Darn. Like I have a choice!! I'm thankful enough to have my own cellphone! And I'm not as rich as you lah, boleh? Plus I think LG phones are good loh. Established in Korea and now they are worldwide! Plus they're so chic!! How can you ever get such chic and pretty phones at low price?! Many Americans use LG loh, ish!

The latest LG lollipop :D I want oh. Clamshell lagi. ME MAHU!!!! And what is not good about this? They have fun colours, they have those lights :D Not good meh? You have ahpak taste issit?!
Oh & to that guy who insulted me, where's your Iphone that you said you're gonna buy. It's been like, 1 year??? Mana? Mana?
Don't judge someone just by the cellphone they have. At least I don't send spam sms-es. BOOOOOO!!!!
Just had to get that off my chest. It was unfair of him to say that to me, since I appreciated the phone so much and I have longed for one for so long. And my cousin was so generous. I'm no rich kid, I can never get what I want, whenever I want. Sometimes I have to wait for like what, 5-6 years then only something comes out. So dumb of him to say that to me. No wonder I like his brother more than him!

No comments: