Friday, March 5, 2010

Remember me?

Once I read in a magazine about Robert Pattinson starring in Remember Me, I thought it was based on Sophie Kinsella's novel 'Remember me?'








Manatau it's a different one ...... *smacks forehead*






Yeah. geram ohh. I really thought that it was him as the lead male lah in that book. I read the book two weeks ago during CNY. My cousin bought it for me. hehehehehe. I imagined RP being Lexi's husband. Manatau tidak pun... doinks!!! Oh well. It was a great book. I like Sophie Kinsella.


So yeah here's the one

It's about a son having a bad relationship with a father then blah blah blah. Go watch the trailer lah. It looks nice.

And Robert Pattinson looks okay!

He always looks okay, don't get me wrong. But he looks hot in the trailer haha. Remember me liking Taylor Lautner more than Robert Pattinson. Well, I think RP is better now, after New Moon. Yeah oh well. Who cares. He's dating Kristen Stewart tau?


I'm addicted to a taiwan soap opera now showing in Astro AEC. Actually, it's been on for quite a while but I only started watching like, December 0 nine?


Yeah. Call me ah-po. It's a soap opera. Time Story. A chinese-speaking, old, soap opera. Talking about the time after WWII. Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm actually watching this show but I am. And I recommend it too! It's fun to watch. And you think it's old and blah blah blah, well I think it is nice loh...better than those taiwanese 20 ep shows (偶像剧) that teens watch nowadays. The story is not at all interesting! Unlike this one, at least it's entertaining and you can laugh at their haircuts!

Not to mention, there's a hot guy in the show. :DDD





People, do you prefer ...?

杨一展。I think he's the lead male in this show lah. Hot kan?? Ngaha...In the show he's called 陶復邦



OR






许毅源?? His real name is 萧敬腾. He's famous now with all the taiwanese shows and all, he can act lah. And many girls like him. oh my


I like the first guy better, plainly because he is really ngong in the show. Ngong in a hot way.

No comments: