Tuesday, December 2, 2008

mou liu

Okay...it's super boring!

Let's discuss about some mou liu stuff....

The carol tee!
Okay, I washed it already but that piece of cloth in front is still keras! This freaks me out! Whenever things like this happen to my clothing, I would burst my own bubble and point at that piece of clothing and just start shouting. Yeaps. That's me. Typical anger syndrom. I told you I need anger management. But it's really frustrating, the t-shirt. I don't mean to be fussy or anything, it's too plain, too simple, too green! What is wrong with humans these days? Everything seems to be oh-so-greenish! I know it's the Christmas season but don't you guys notice the RED?

Another thing, why do we have to wear t-shirts while the others are dressed so nicely? They're obviously going to wear costumes. So why don't we wear something more decent too? I mean please, t-shirts?! Why not a really fancy collar t-shirt? or the dresses like the kids choir wore last year? That's so pretty! Oh well.... I can't say anything now, the t-shirt is already made and given to us. We have to pay for it too! 20 bucks...bad deal

Marie, that friend of mine isn't disturbing me. Wonder if he/she misses me? XD
Hmmm... the line is very slow again.

Just when you're wondering when this post will finish? I would say... soon.
I'm thinking of more mou liu stuff =P

Okay, I have one!

Water cut! Means... mau sui loi. Since yesterday when we came back from the dentist. Po needed a review. Until...I guess now. Po's house got water but ours don't have. Water shortage so fast? I didn't know that it would hit Malaysia that early... maybe we should have water cut more often, save water. haha. People, conserve lah!

Tick tock...

I need a new guitar! Seriously I do! haha... I actually need a lot of things. Christmas presents? hehehe. Feeling cheeky =P

My Chritmas I WANT list:
  1. Guitar! I want the one which I said it's really cool.. XD
  2. Camera!! The Nikon one bebeh!
  3. Clothes, shoes, pants, skirts, whoo!
  4. Books
  5. Room. The new room. Wonder when pa is going to start the project
  6. Pen Drive. Mine is bloated
  7. Food.


Oh! And my two front teeth! hahaha. Joking. I have really nice front teeth...

Need to do a lot of shopping. I need 3 white shirts. haha. For carolling. hehehehe

I'm feeling very cheeky.


Alrights, need to bath. It is very hot today, ketuhar season? sweat.

No comments: