Thursday, December 11, 2008

deck the halls . pictures

That's it! Picnik is awfully slow... so I'm going to post the pictures anyway. Malas nak tunggu. Should edit the pictures last night. Ugh. But I had the powerpoint to do. And just when you think that I can do Powerpoint, I can't. I only put this song and this song and just gabung them all together.

Here are the pictures
Note : I malas want to arrange, so it's super random =)

Taken by Jeremy. day 1, group A

hahaha~ Try to spot what's funny :p


Andy and Yeong Sheng...and Jade's hand. No idea what pose are those..

Sim! Very cute boy.

hahaha!!! Enjoying the dance circle!



Adele's 'I will follow Him' dance...


Kristin and Clarissa. In the bus

Pulling Pearle! We want her!!

The Brown shoe's are Auntie Patricia's while the slippers =.= are Adele's

Group A, day 1

Adele again. With the guitar

The group photo again! This one is funny faces

Obviously, I didn't take this pic. Yeong Sheng did. Cory's neighbour's dog

Ok...Yeong Sheng's SS picture. haha

Sabrina feeding pizza to Liana. Note her lips XD

PEARLE! She passed all her subjects =)

Andy's ??? pose?

Andy, Liana, Pearle and I. I didn't know all of them were smiling seriously X)

Us in the can. Yeong Sheng, Lisa, me, Daren. by Adele

Khin Enn. Unable to open her pudding.

Us @ mum's truck boot!

Liana and I in Yeong Sheng's car boot =)

Sabrina with the guitar..woots!

Pearle and her laugh and the lychee drink!
That's all folks!
Love y'all!

3 comments:

☆kR!sT!n★ said...

caroling syok!! XD

Puzzle Express said...

waliao. looks like all of you had a lot of fun ey! hahahahaha.

iiyee said...

hahaha..Jessie come join next time!