Wednesday, December 10, 2008

deck the halls

I'm back bebeh! Or should I say my internet connection is back? Anyways, I can post again!!!
Are you happy or sad huh?
Oh... This is addressed to that girl..

Now, I'll tell you why the heck I didn't blog for this long and silly moment. The line was again, SOT. I think they really should WiFi the whole Austral Park. Simple, cool, cheap.


We've finished carolling! =) The GS Kids carolling. Yes, it was a blast and it was awesomely fun! And... there were loads of food. =] Why did it end so fast? I haven't had enough!


The youth are going out for a game of badminton today. Pa and ma don't let me go...T.T


Pictures of day 1 will be uploaded tomorrow or some other day, I have no idea where I placed the file. matilah if I terlupa save. die. But here are some, just to feed you. Don't get too drooly.

Taken by the victim xD I like the stairs. This was day 3

STAIRS. My best friend during the whole carolling experience. Most of them live in flats, apartments, etc. That's why I made stairs my good good friend.


Daren, Kristin, Adele, me, Clarissa. In Teng family's house, day 2



Para carollers of group B. Wilson's house, day 3

Sim wanting to learn, Daren eager to teach =) Jade's house, day 3



Our group photo! It isn't really that clear. Pa, I need a new camera!


and that's all for today.

The 3 days were very rewarding, but yet tiring. can we do it again next year? I think it's better than Christmas parties. Hmm... wonder if we can do both? xD

Oh...last Monday was a public holiday. Hari Raya. It was also our very good friend, Tam Zhong's birthday. So, we had to go present shopping. Last minute plankness. Nick didn't know that his birthday party was happening on that day. Nick, ma and I went to Karamunsing to get him something. We bought him an MP4, which was what he wanted. We then drove Nick to Zhong's house. BTW, we bumped into Andy, and his daddy.

Went back home after that. Took a short short break and then went off to 1Borneo with ma and pa again. Had lunch in Penang Village, it was quite okay. I had the sweet and sour chicken set lunch. Then, we had to start shopping. the reason we went that far was to get presents for my fellow aunts and uncles in KL. Not forgetting my adorable cousins. DAISO. We went there. In the midst of finding our way to that particular shop, we bumped into Andy's daddy. hahaha

Shop shop shop. Then, we left. had to pick Nick up from the party.

Carolling in the evening. Our group had packets and packets of chrysanthemum tea. All the houses gave us the same drink, same brand too I think. haha. Then we went back to church really early. We were supposed to be back by 10 but then we arrived church at about 9+. So, this was what they did...


B U L L Y I N G !


Victim in this picture is no longer the victim, Elisha is. :p

I was pretty pissed that night. Yeah, 38ness of some people. I couldn't sleep that night. The next day my mood was like 360 degrees bad. Awful. I didn't want to speak to anyone! All I wanted to do was just sleep. After hibernating the whole day, I felt better. The rest of the day was just normal. Then, Telekom and TmNet came to fix the phone line.

Rights, deck the halls people!

No comments: