Monday, December 22, 2008

zzz

Okay...here's the deal..

I'll may not be able to go online when I'm in KL, which is super ugh. There's no internet connection in my aunt's place so.. I won't be able to post. =( So, I'll be sleeping for one week, or two.

If I find any internet lounges in the malls, I'll surely go in and blog, or something.

No idea whether I'm excited or not =.= Yeaps..

I just want to shop, eat and buy! Oh... want to go visit Pavillion!! Nope, never been there before. No idea whether can afford the stuff sold there but it's going to be cool to just jalan-jalan. =) JLo there got know..

Going back to KL means makan. I want Carl's Jr. Then I'll be satisfied. That's the ONLY thing to my 'must go makan' list. The rest? don't care. Ku mahu Carl's Jr. aje..

Oh! and.. according to my dreaming plan (hehehe), need to get a new bag. From Momoe again I suppose. I think their bags are great, or I can go get the Jansport one? No idea. Need to buy loads and loads of earrings and bangles and bracelets and necklaces and rings. My accesories at home are getting rusty xD And I need clothes, loads of clothes. And shoes.

No comments: