Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rehersal

Headed down town to Gaya Street for a rehersal yesterday. Wednesday, IS the big day. We were told to be there at 8 sharp but then, we were only able to go up stage to reherse at 9. So, we stood there for a total hour, plank. Well, the whole rehersal was great. Our choir group need to warm up our voices before we sing. I heard a lot of pitching problems coming out of the choir last night, I went off key too. haha.


Don't miss it!
We're on stage at 9 p.m tomorrow!
Come and support!

Now, as I've promised, the pictures from Colours of Christmas
P.S ~ Mind the snowman...

Khin's work of art :)


PnW. haha


Liana and the balloons



Birthday babies

B.A.N.A.N.A.S!


na na na na na na na... okay. totally dark picture!


haha. Cutie pie =)


The chocolate fountain. Upclose!




Chocolate fountain, invaded by us!






Pearle! and the fountain...and snowman!



Right now, I'm addicted to the British reality show X FACTOR! That's the show which found Leona Lewis and Shayne Ward. Wonder how I get my eyes on the show?? haha. Sadly, it's not on Astro. Uncle Denis recorded it back in UK and sent it to me. Really great show! Summore, my favourite judge is there too! Simon Cowell. hahaha...


Leon Jackson. The winner of X factor 2007. He's super good =)




Oh! I like this guy's name - Eoghan Quigg. Fon kan? He sings really sweet.


I love this girl, Ruth Lorenzo. She's a spanish senorita! Got the Shakira umph in her.


Alexandra Burke. Nails every performance, every song!




I so want more of this show. Super cool, like all the contestants are super good and really fun. Go X Factor.

Now. Abby's camera in action. This is what I snapped during Colours of Christmas. One of my most proud pictures so far. :)

To some of you, it's not really fancy or you would say ' I shoot better'. But I think I did a pretty great job. =)

No comments: