Friday, December 12, 2008

trust

Trust and obey, for there's no other way.
Somehow, I feel that there's a lack of trust.

Pa and ma said that I can join the youth, bowling. But then, they said it like they're forced. So, I have to spend some time shopping with Nick, Po and Kung, then go bowl with the youth. ugh. No idea what i should do. plank. BTW, I forgot how to bowl. I don't even remember the last time I went to bowl. haha

Like father like daughter! last episode yesterday. Nick and I only managed to watch the first half. He had to go tuition while the rest of us headed to the gym. Bored old gym. The old stepper is useless, I don't know how it functions. haha

Rights, I'm out. Chatting with Karee. She's now in Ipoh, Perak. haha. Marie and Aly, where on earth are you both?!

No comments: