Monday, January 5, 2009

again, a new year

It's been fast, it's 2009 already. Yeah, I didn't post for quite some time already (okay bah...it's been super long!). Went to KL for Christmas, as y'all know. It's not that KL no internet, the place I stay got no internet, and no computer. haha.

So, KL was okay. Ate a lot, shopped not a lot. This time was really lousy. I bought the least things this year, SERIOUS. I didn't even kasih sai lang the money I brought along. Well, the big main reason is because I didn't get to go to the mall much. I had a fever starting from the 30th, I guess. We went to KLCC on that day and I only bought a pair of shoes there, and Panadol. So, I was walking aroung KLCC half dead then, hope no one saw me. I looked pretty scary. haha.

So, I didn't get to shop for the last few days. Stayed at home sleeping and feeling hot. My fever was really bad, really. Can't even play with my little cousins :( Isolated. So, overall, it was a ______ trip. doink. You fill in the blank for me.

I'm still feeling sick.

And the worst part is, I had to drag myself up for school! Yeaps, school starts today. sucks. So, arrived school today and found Karee and Aly at the corridors. Then I asked where they sat, then, PUNG!!!! BAD NEWS! Karee is now in Dinamik. :( because all the agama Islam students are shipped off to Dinamik. aiks. So, I was supposed to sit beside grandmama but then! Kimberly took my seat!!! fine. I went to sit with Reuben. =.=

So, we talked talked and talked outside, until Marie came. Then we went inside. It was more talking again, until I found out one thing that was really distracting! Our class is flooded with girls!!! It's true! 41 girls!! Can you believe it?? 41 girls?!?! It was so like @.@

I didn't really notice at first. But I did ask myself where were all the noisy guys, but just ignored. They might be running around, I thought to myself. Manatau ALL of the KT guys are in Dinamik!! ALL of them! Only left 8 PK guys in our class you know. I can name them all larh... Reuben, Timothy, Gavin, Wee, Shaun, Alvin, Rico. Okay, I can only name 7, I don't know who is the other guy.

School started off pretty bad today, just thinking of 40 girls in the class is freakingly freaky. And I pity all the guys. They looked so scared! And out of the 8 guys only 4 are from our previous class lorh... so kesian. And, THEY BROKE THE CHAIN! Some of us were classmates for 7 years straight. Now, they broke the friggin' long chain. 7 years of 'same class-ness' is very hard to find!

First day of school was concluded - bad, boring, sleepy. Wait till you see tomorrow! =(

Thanks all for the presents!

No comments: