Thursday, January 15, 2009

top 40

It's not Rick Dee's weekly top 40 bah...
though I like it :)

It's actually Cikgu Azmi's top 40. =.=

Well, story starts like this... teachers didn't enter class today, so we had quite a lot of free periods. Which is great. Cikgu Azmi came in, as relief. So he asked us, "Kamu mahu dengar ceramah? Saya selalu kasih ceramah bagi pelajar 3C tahun lalu..."

Then almost all of us went, "tidak mahu!" . I was making a weird face.

So he added, " saya kasih ceramah lah... bukan panjang sangat pun..10 minit aje.."

Everyone was like ugh.

He started talking about his 'Program Mentor Mentee'. I saw the word mentor, mentee (which he wrote on the whiteboard. And his handwriting was cakar ayam), straight away my mouth, lips and voice box projected, "Bukan mentor dan protege meh?" oops. No idea whether anyone heard that or not but I think it was pretty offensive...? m di dao...

These things always happen to me! Why do I always have the biggest mouth?! Sometimes I really make other people feel bad, know? I'm really sorry if I had.

So, he said that "Mentor ialah guru, mentee tu pelajar yang dipilih". And blahblah... It's actually a programme like the one which we had during primary school last time, for UPSR. Instead of mentors, we had 'guru angkat'-s. So, this is like, sama lah...

Then he said that the students chosen are those who have potential to score 5As and above. Students from 3C and 3D, maybe 3M and 3K too, if there's any. Out of the 50 chosen last year, I forgot how many got 5As and above larh.. but majority of the chosen ones got good grades.

He's going to choose 40 this year. He said tolak 10. xD So he said that the list of the 40 people this year will be out in February, because they have to evaluate and see our Excel results. oh.. our last year's year end result also...

No idea whether I'll be chosen or not. If yes then it would be a great blessing. With all the teachers' helping and tips and stuff... the smell of 8As will be closer. hehe

Need to study for Excel!! masst! Feeling a lot of pressure right now. When I entered class this morning I was like WHOA! All of the girls were with their reference books! Studying! My goodness... I better start my engines faster, and run hard, or else I'll definetely lose the race! Go me!

No comments: