Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Beat it!

Whoo! Remember the song called Beat It sung by Michael Jackson some decades ago? Well, I know it's old and it's Michael Jackson but it's really head banging! I love it!! You guys should hear it, yeah! Or you can go for the version sung by FOB and John Mayer... but I like the MJ one better! Beat it!!

Still trying to get use to the lack-of-guys thingee. hehe... Edward masuk the wrong class today. So kesian. I think he really wants to be in Ceria.. haha. I still miss the crazy, noisy guys. Somehow they light up the class everytime, but now, all I can see is girls stuffing their heads in textbooks. Macam the stuffing in a turkey. Don't they ever talk in class??? Looks like I'm the loudest person in class.... I didn't stay quiet in English class just now..haha. We have the same English teacher again. She gave us work to do again, like last year, but the atmosphere was totally different! Last year, English class used to be the pasar session of the day ( loudest period of the day) but now... I can hear the sound of my pencil ( Yes. I use pencil...) tapping the table. Punya quiet...

Today was also the mesyuarat agong for our sports house (?) Sat in the canteen for 1 hour and 40 minutes. It was so hot and so boring. I didn't know what the teacher was saying in front. Everyone looked so sleepy, haha.

Somehow I feel that school is not as fun this year. Too boring, and quiet. Oh well, need to try to suite in. Yeah right, TRY. TRY only.

Something to cheer me up came in yesterday! Whee!!! Well, I think it was in the post box for quite long (not really long, a week maybe), just that ma didn't go and get it. X FACTOR!!!! until the finals!!!! Whoopie! Only watched the Top 6 episode last night. slow. I was really sleepy yesterday bah.. so I went to bed early. haha. 9.30


Beat it!!!
xD
BTW,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREE!!!!
oh...and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMAMA!!!

No comments: