Friday, January 23, 2009

shout, people SHOUT!

Boy, you make me wanna shout!
Throw your hands up and SHOUT!
xD
The guy who sang this song in Obama's naik pangkat thing was cooool!


Another thing to shout about...EXCEL IS OVER!!! wheee... which makes CNY more fun :) Oh yeah, a lot of relatives are coming back this year. Uncle Thomas (kung's brother) and his daughters and sons are back. Which is sooo fun. All the cousins are going to be back!! Aunties and uncles! A very 'nget lau' time. hehe


Remarks on the papers :)
Malay : erm.. ok ok larh. Hope I get an A
Chinese : Teacher said I answered 20+ correctly, for paper 1. Paper 2 leh??
English : 39 for paper 1. Darn! Reuben got 40! and Shaun =/
Math : wow...not enough time for paper 1! The circles part was though! But then paper 2 was okay. I totally forgot all the locus already
Science : What's protein's end product?? And what was the emylase? Quite hard eh...paper 2
Geography : whoa. This was the worst one.
History : Lousy. Blame myself for not reading enough.
ERT : so I need to say more?

All I can say is that I didn't study for this test and this is what I get. I think the results are going to be okay, gua. It's just a thought. Well, it's CNY and no one seems to be really serious about this test so, work harder for the next one mates!


Someone brought a fire cracker to school today. FIRE CRACKER! It's a real one.. It's mercun, not pop pop. xD Karee, Marie, Aly and I were talking revising , then suddenly there was a big BOOM! Everyone came out from their classes to see. Teachers came, everyone came. Pengetua came too! Oh.. and he took out his phone! to call police? It was so heart attack-ing lorrhh. My heart didn't stop thumping until recess! Then, all of us had to stand outside the class. Spot check. But no one checked our bags, there were just a lot of asking and asking. No idea whether they found who threw the mercun or not but I think he/she is from 3R. Or so... aiyah. It really gave me a heart attack!


I think Gaya CNY celebration is on. Went there yesterday cause Nick's school asked their students to go watch performances. So, instead of revising, I went :) With Lisa, Alex, Nick, Ethan, pa, ma and kakak Imas. hehe. Oh yeah, the hot dog doggie was there also :) Did not see any performance, arrived to late. So we went to walk at the stalls. A lot of Shan Tao teachers were there, which makes it very scary. Oh, Pn. Yong Shu Lan was also there, I had to hide from her. Nanti she tell Pn. Florence that I went out instead of revising fo her Science paper! xD

Alright, tomorrow will be 'ngen 29'. Would not be able to go online. So here I say,

Happy CNY everyone!
make sure you guys remember my angpau.

No comments: