Saturday, January 10, 2009

kids gone loose

The KL shots. Didn't shoot much. haha. But I did get to play with kau fu's super chunky canggih cameras. CAMERAS. He got two of those chunky ones. hehe. And one pink digital camera, which belongs to kau mu.

Erm... the photos are not in order. I tried to put them in order but I'm just too lazy..hehehe. I'll tell about each story DETAILED. xD


This was on the 25th night. Ethan loved the boing-boing ball. haha. All of us loved it.

KANVAS! hehe. We did face painting on Christmas night. Kau fu drew this, really artistic. There's another one on the other side, lupa take aje... :S


Now... I don't remember which night was this but I do remember eating durian :) Unble Baly's treat. Oh... he also belanja-ed dinner. His birthday. Ah Set yiyi asked Nick and I to follow so we followed. Had Sakae Sushi - the place which you order what you want using the computer...click click click. I only had a chawan mushi. It wasn't as nice as the KK ones :P

This is Ethan doing the HUNGA! It's my fault actually. When he started using the badminton racquet to hit the floor, it reminded me of the 'hunga shaka' thing so I started shouting a whole lot of 'hunga!' and he followed.

He was hyper the whole night, doing the HUNGA!. It's kindda my fault actually. Shouldn't have taught him that stuff. Hope Shirley yiyi won't come hitting me with that racquet xDD

Then the night died down..... We started to listen to something under the coffee table. :J

No bah.

The thing was actually my hand.tsk. Ethan was placaing his head on the table so I started knocking the table from below. So he thought it was his mother's hand and asked her to place her hand below the coffee table but it didn't make any sound. He was dead curious, but he hasn't found out yet. hehehe. Keep hiding =)

And then, we joined in the 'listening to IT'

Ethan... why I didn't hear anything one??? Probably it's because my hand is on the table! stupid =.=

Then we all pergi tidur after Ethan left.

haha. This one. Auntie Miriam bought these killer rollerblades for her as her Christmas present. You can adjust the size so basically all of us can wear. It fits a size 8! So, this is Shirley yiyi learning how to control these wheeled shoes. haha. She can blade already. Can say she's a fast learner! I think this was during the day we took our family photos at Ah Set yiyi's lawn? Or maybe it's her backyard? Aiyah... the place which is outdoor and has grass growing.... hehe.

Supposed to have our family photoshoot in the park or somewhere but HUJAN! ) :

Of course, I do get NGET a lot. whenever, wherever, whomever.

In the food court, Pavillion KL. Had no idea why they wanted to go eat in the foodcourt so I was pissed. I didn't eat anything that afternoon. I wanted to shop obviously till I drop but I didn't get anything so I was mad at everybody. Speaking about anger management!

Then later, I didn't want to walk with the ladies (ma, Ah Set yiyi, popo, Lisa and Kung). Felt kindda bad cause I left po and kung all alone with ma and the rest. But I just can't tahan the....

So I ikut Nick, pa and Alex. The gentlemen. They said that they were going to Times Book Store so I said that I want to follow them. WE DIDN'T GO TO TIMES. hehehe. Instead, we visited the shops which suit me more, compared to the first few stores I went into with ma they all.

If I hadn't followed Nick and pa, I would not have bought the t-shirts. Nasib baik. Nick and Alex played PSP the whole time. They weren't shopping, they were looking for places to sit so that they can continue with their whatsoever quest on the PSP. haha.

This was at the uppe-st floor, I think. Can see a lot of people coming into the centre from behind.

These pink glasses drew everyone's attention.




Ethan's fault =.=
Besides us three, Jewel and Isabelle did wore it too. I think there are pictures of them with the glasses in kau fu's camera.


Oh this...
Also during that HUNGA! night. Ethan kept chewing on that inflated ball like a puppy! And he kept threwing it around. Maybe it's because he's born in the year of the dog...
Pure Doggie zhong... like me xD


Lisa introduced us to her birthday present - The NERF.
Nick and I had eyes on this toy for a long time already. Commercials on the tv. Then Lisa said that she and Alex got one for their birthdays so!!! We had great fun with it. More like, crazy fun.
After playing, all the bullets were lying on the floor so we asked Lisa to roll all over the room, since her pants were specially ATTRACTED to the bullets.
Artwork. =) by pants?
It's actually Shirley yiyi's pants, passed down to her. Dunno why but the bullets love her pants! Our shirts and pants can stick also but it was just not that STICKABLE!
Piano mania!!!!
Ok. Seems like we did a lot of things during the HUNGA! night. =.-
Piano. All of the kids, including me, enjoyed the piano. Specially Nick. He wants to learn how to play but he's facing UPSR this year so pa said maybe later. So, he had fun learning some playing technique's from Lisa, the little pro.
The bad thing is, Nick kept playing the old organ at home after he leart the few notes.
Which is bloody irritating! Especially when he distracts me while I'm watching my X Factor. grrr

Ethan!!!
Yeaps. He loves the piano as much as Nick does.
He looks very cheeky in this picture. ngeh ngeh
whoa. Serious bebeh!
The trip from Pavilion to yiyi's casa is pretty lloonngg.....

Everyone took a nap. EVERYONE. Which include the adults. hehe. and me


I HAD MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!
Carl's Jr.
I think I irritated everyone!
I remember one night when I kept saying, 'I want eat Carl's Jr' the whole night long.
So, they all helped me fulfill my irritating dream... hehehe

drink!
Ate the Superstar.. the 'zao pai' burger, I guess.
Things are not that tidy when we invade a restaurant
This is still average.
But it's still messy.
I remember the worst one was when we went to have ice cream in Baskin Robbins. The whole table was CHAOS!
Ah Set yiyi called us ORANGUTANS on the loose...
I think it applies to the Yong ka. xD
Everywhere we ate, we left them messy souvenirs. haha

Oops. a terbalik picture. This is the Christmas deco in 1Utama. Taken when they were taking all the deco down, to put up CNY ones. Fast... very fast...


More Pavilion pictures.
Note, we only went there once. Told you the pictures were random =P
In front of a shop called HOME. Nick is missing in action wei....


There he is.
I so wasn't ready wei!!! This is not a pose, though it looks like one. I look so ngong.


Baskin Robbins is doing good in KL! We went to grab our first Baskin Robbins cup in Pavilion this time. History!!! The shop was packed so we had to sit at this place... It was outside the parlour and everyone can see us indulging... and swinging our legs =.= like ORANGUTANS again.
memang Sabahans...
What's my flavour??? I think I had German Chocolate cake. hehe =) yummy.
Oh!! Mum said that they're selling Ben & Jerry's in Tong Hing!!!!
Whoo!
Wonder if they give another cone free if you drop yours? I watched the show about ice-cream the other day on Travel & Living and they said Ben & Jerry's give you another free cone if you drop yours on the floor... so got 'tong qing xum'. Because they understand..awwwh
Another ngong picture. Note our faces. This can be known as 'the most unprepared picture'.
ngeh ngeh.
Now, youth yesterday was fun!!! I wasn't fond of one thing you know. They are splitting us!! Adele, Liana and I!! Into groups... Last time we ikut age group... now it's all campur campur. wah... why one oh?????
But then... that's later. The games and everything was great yesterday. And I was really crazy. dunno why. Too happy to be back with the youth I guess. hahaa
Hang Ten :)
Loser, whatever, buh-bye! xD *winks*

No comments: