Friday, January 9, 2009

happy day...

Not exactly....
That two words just came out from Mars..


Nothing much today. Teachers didn't enter class so we had 'free time'. So, we looked at Shan Tao's year book. And Aly showed me Aaron's brother's wedding invitation card. :S Never knew that he had an older brother...hehe


Rubik. They're still playing with it. Many people can complete it already. Gavin lah... macam pro 0.o



First youth meeting of 2009 TODAY! whoo~ pray that more youth will join and that this year will be fun for us. hehe. All the best!


I really don't know what to blog!


Kay, I'll spill X Factor details xD Though I know some of you are really fed up already. haha. I still want to 8 ah.. xDDD Kays. I loved the part when Eoghan kept crying when Diana was eliminated! It was SO SWEET! Well, it was the semi finals and they both were in the bottom 2. So when the host said that Eoghan is going to the finals and Diana is not, he just cried. Then when Diana sang her last song, he went running up to the stage to hug her. So cute oh.. she didn't even finish the song but that moment was just divine! All the contestants went up to hug her, and her mentor. Too bad Simon didn't go up xD



Him crying..



They're not a couple, they're just good friends =)

But then, internet! Eoghan said that he "adores" Diana, then got 'fei wen'



Found this on the net...
Irish X Factor star Eoghan Quigg has become almost as famous for his rumoured relationship with fellow contestant Diana Vickers as for his singing voice.

But Diana rubbished rumours that the two were romantically linked on Saturday as she was voted off the talent show.

Diana (17) , who has a boyfriend, and Eoghan (16) insist they are just close friends, but when Diana was voted off on the live show, an emotional Eoghan ran on to the stage during her farewell song and embraced her, sobbing “I love you”.

Diana said: “He just said he was proud of me and that he was going to miss me. That’s it really.
“I loved it. They all came on with Eoghan and I loved it. When I think about that moment it looks like a Kodak moment that I'll have forever.”


Eoghan was voted into the final of the show after a rousing performance of Abba’s ‘Does Your Mother Know?’ , which the teen said was his favourite song.

Yeah. A lot of things are posted on the net.


Pictures of him and her together...

and all this. This was reportedly taken after a party or something.



*I'm still reading about them...*


You know what?!



They said that Diana dumped her 8 month boyfriend. And the reason is that she wants to be single. Cummon! Not because of lil' Eoghan??




Girls... between these two guys, Chris and Eoghan, who'd you choose?? Battle of the guys...grrr

Diana still says they're "close friends", her and Eoghan.

And I believe them. yeaps

I mean, a girl and a guy can be close friends whad...

But then there goes the pictures.

No idea lah... it's their life. It's good if they both are together also.. who pantang?? No one right? I think the world should stay out of this.. let them both pak tor or whatever and see how things happen for them. It's 'none of your business' for us outsiders.

I still think what he did was sweet :)

The best to both of them

No comments: