Wednesday, January 7, 2009

whoa

haha. I'm home! Students who are in the green and blue sport houses were supposed to stay back today. For tryouts, or such. I didn't go lah duh (me blue house). I can't run you know, nor can I friggin march. I fainted in the padang 2 years ago ==" when I joined the marching. Since then, no marching for me thank you.

I'm really pressured right now. Must study super hard in order to fulfill... me? Must get 8As! (I'm pressuring myself too xD)

There's a test? coming up. boo! Excel or something, for the PMR punyah... they'll be submitting our scores to the jabatan or such. Oh no! Oh yeah, speaking of this test... I forgot to wish Edward happy birthday. He came up to me to ask me about the test but my goodness me... the super sotong forgot! Oh well.... :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD! =D

No comments: