Monday, June 22, 2009

Excuse me, I'm not

Before I get to the topic, here's RAFA!!! *saliva* He's a tennis player FYI & his name even appeared in our PE test paper. hahaha I just wanted to show off this pic xD OH! He's not going to play in the Wimbeldon this year, dang it. Means, I will not watch it!!

Excuse me, I'm not.... Here's what I'm not

It was a normal day, blah blah blah until when I waited for my ride home at the school hall. I overheard 3 girls from I think form 2 or 1 talking about me. OH MY! Out of all the people, why me? And why do they have to be so obvious? It's not like they're talking bad about me or anything but it isn't very nice to speak about others you don't know right in front of them! Rude much...

They were asking each other, and looking at me, and then going back to
their whispers. I heard one of them asking, "Is she Korean?"
The other one with mata juling said, "Looks like ohh.."
Then the other one added,"Why don't you guys just go and ask her?"
"But no lah, she's so tall"
"Maybe she's half chinese half korean"
"I think she's also mix american...you see her name"
"I don't know how to read her name. Is that korean sirname ah?"
"Ehh...Americans don't look like that"
"Then what lah"
"Korean, should be korean."

...........


Luckily pa came early today or else I had to stand there and listen to them gossiping about me, someone they don't even know.

R.U.D.E!! I really hope they read this post, or whatever. Let me clear things of.
  1. I am not Korean. KOREAN!?! I don't really think I look like Korean ohh..
  2. Hiew is not a Korean sirname. Or maybe they do have this sirname but mine's not
  3. I'm not American either. No. Why would they think that?
  4. I'm not mix this mix that, though a lot of people think I am. I'm pure chinese ohh..& proud of it.
  5. If you want to know about my race or religion or nationality you can just ask me, lol. No point guessing there behind my back (or in this case, in front of me). You won't get anything

An update about my results. I think I did pretty okat this time.

Malay: 89 A It was 80 actually. idk why the teacher gave us additional marks. it's unfair

English: 91 A Bad. Didn't expect such low marks. GRR

Chinese: 67 B Satisfaction (: haa

Math: 80 A Also a disappointment. But at least I got an A. But it's too disappointing, this should be one of my best subjects

Science: 71 B I really do not want to mention about this paper. I like Science, but not the test paper!

Geography: 68 B Not bad for a paper I didn't really revise xD

Sejarah: 80 A Finally an A for Sejarah. First time aye!

Home Economics: 55 C I thought it was 53 at first. I think it was because of the bonus. Worst score. hahaha

The other subjects are pretty okay. I got an A for Civic. Unexpected. hahaha. I came in 11th in class, Mei Kwan 10th. Her geography score's higher. awks

No comments: