Friday, June 19, 2009

Teachers' Day

Our school celebrates Teachers' day today (: We have it every year. All of us gathered in the dewan to celebrate and watch performances.

First up was the Brass Band.
I don't get the bassist part -.=


The performance that made me laugh my head off....
KKHS Brass Band presents, I will follow you aka the DiGi theme song (:


The ones in the raincoat are the DiGi mascots I think. It was really funny!! In the end, all of them did the salute thingee. wahahaha


Next I think was Sumranie and Moinis singing. I really don't get that. Sumranie kept hiding here and there.


Choral Speaking. They were real good, really good. Unlike the one I joined in primary school, we only stood there still as a tree trunk



Next were games. Don't understand why the teachers were given half an hour to complete a strong and stable building out of STRAW.


Some of their work (:


In the end, only 2 towers (out of like, 10) remained standing when the form 6 guy fanned them. hahaha

I think there were other games, and performances. idk

Elaine's group performing. I didn't know that she can dance so well. Not bad aye


Ma picked me up after that. She's on leave today, and tomorrow. We gave kung his birthday present today (actual bdae tomorrow). He was really touched! It's a new handphone btw ;)

Sabrina left ): Yeah, I think I was the only one who didn't say goodbye to her. AHHH!!!! I'm gonna miss her, sa bok lei na!!!

No comments: