Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Finally, I've found a survey!

Karee's tag. ugh. It took me forever to find a tag that I felt like doing!!


1.In 1 word, explain today
#useless

2.Who made u smile today?
#Mr. Rainford *winks*

3.What were u doing this morning at 8am.?
#Finishing A Series of Unfortunate Events

4.What were u doing 15 minutes ago?
#Searching for this survey!!!

5.Something that happened to you in 1997?
#I got a baby bro. haa

6.Worst thing currently on television
#Why do all my shows crash at 2pm?!

7.How many different beverages have you drank today?
#Plain water, and soup...does soup count?

8.What is your favorite part of the day?
#Enjoying my pisang goreng

9.Your current To-do list?
#I don't go with to-do lists...hahaha

10.Where is your best friend right now?
#Home I think

11.What color is your toothbrush?
# AH?!?! Blue and white

12.What are you wearing right now?
# A sports tee and koyak-ed black shorts

13.Any plans for tonight?
#Unfortunate events! last book bebeh!

14.Least favorite place to shop?
#1Borneo. No doubt!

15.Things u bought today?
# Wantan?

16.Last gift you received?
#Crumpled piece of paper! haha

17.Who gave you that?
#Reuben Lee lah. He stuck it into my drawer. pfft

18.Who made you sad today?
#No one i guess

19.What makes you happy?
#Cracking me up. hee

20.Beautiful:
#Confidence, genuine, lovable (:

21.Describe your key chain.
# The latest one?? Sabrina gave it to me ): Cupids and girls

22.Where do you keep your change?
# I just dump them in my bag

23.Are you happy with your life?
#yeah. for sure

24.What are you thinking of right now?
#Pisang goreng and the frozen apple pie S:

25.Person you trust the most?
#God.

26.Do you have A best friend?
#A?! Well..I have more than one

27.Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
#Owhkay...this I shall shut up xD

28.Are you obsessed with someone
#Besides Jason Castro, NOPE. HA!

29. Do you like more than one person right now?
#NOOOO

30.What was the last thing you ate?
#Pisang goreng

31.What day is it today?
#Wednesday.

32.When was the last time you kissed someone?
#Don't remember

33.Are most of your friends guys or girls?
#Quite even la..

34.Would you consider yourself a trustworthy person?
#That's for the others to consider

35.Do you have a lot of patience?
#Not really

36.What's your favorite smell?
#Apple wood

37.Are you moody?
#Not really

38.What's your favorite movie of all time?
#WHITE CHICKS!!

39.Have you ever had a crush on your brother/sister's friend?
# NO. MIND THE AGE GAP! whoaa...

40.Are you sleepy while answering this survey?
# .... not really

I tag those who wants to be tagged xD

No comments: