Monday, June 8, 2009

A very busy Saturday

PUBLIC HOLIDAY again?????
Yeap, Saturday was a public holiday, the official Agung's birthday. Ma and pa had a day off. (:

This time, we had breakfast at home, no more driving all the way up to Inanam for the fish head noodles again. yuck. My plan on that day was to make pineapple tarts. But, something came to intrude. Yes, INTRUDE..

My 4th granduncle from my pa's side (my pa's uncle) and his family came over last week or something. Their flight back home leaves at 11pm Saturday so they had the day to themselves. Our family took them walking around.

Pa and ma, with my uncle and aunt took them to Maple Cafe for lunch. I went to drama practice in church, after that, they went to our house. Met the family, I remember my grandaunt, she's very stylish and hip. She designed her accesories by herself!! They kids were cute too. hee

Took them to eat the kelapa bakar. The kids didn't like it. aaa I didn't really ake any pictures, there wasn't much to take. xD

Dinner after that.

So, my plan semua spoilt lah tuh. But, I made the tarts on Sunday. And now, I'm flat tired....




random (: Marie and I chatting last Friday. There's a girl behind me btw.

You just can't see her

1 comment:

J M a r i e said...

woei!!! thats meee. lol. yer. so toh oh. haha.