Friday, June 26, 2009

The King of Pop, RIP?

Bad day today. My mind was spinning very badly. I had a headache and I felt like puking. I feel better now after a short nap. But when I woke up, I heard something tragic

MICHAEL JACKSON PASSED AWAY...

(((0.0)))

Growing up, I always heard his song playing on the radio, I recognise him as the guy who can 'moon walk' and sang the song The Thriller. Ma and pa were fans of him. To me, he was a really great singer and talented dancer. Until today, I still think that his moon walk is the best.

I don't know how he died and what happened to him but the music business has lost one of the greatest legends, and that is really sad. Who would be the King of Pop now? Who is Mr.Moon walk? I can still remember his MV of the Thriller and I think that is one of the coolest MVs that I've seen. And I watched MV when I was like, 5 or something, yet I still remember.


The man in the mirror
my all time favourite (:

No comments: