Friday, February 13, 2009

American Idol

Yesterday was the end of Hollywood week. So now it's the top 36. hey hey hey. It's gonna be crazy, and I really want to watch. But then, I need to studyyy. Time problem again.

Yesterday's show was 'gan jeong', not only for the contestants but for us too. I liked the judges mansion :) Looks like it belongs to Simon. haha

Anyways, here are some of the contestants. (in random)

Nick Mitchell a.k.a Norman Gentle. FYI he always dresses like that =.= And his acts on stage are superb. But the judges think he should be more serious!

Casey Carlson. I like this girl :) She's got style bebeh!


Scott Macintyre. He's blind, well almost. His sight is only a straw wide. But he can sing, and play piano. I support this guy!


Michael Sarver. The oil rig guy. All of us like him. He's really really good. =p



Anook! I remember he dressed so geek-ily to his audition. But he shocked the judges with his voice. geng.


Adam Lambert. He's pretty cute but I don't really like him. He paints his nails, you know? I know it's emo and everything but... ugh.


Von Smith. Simon said that he sings like a 10 year old, but I think he's okay. He can really shout!


Lil Rounds. Cool name huh? Wait till you listen to her singing. This mother of three will blow you off your seats.


Danny Gokey. He has a very sad story. His wife passed away few weeks before the auditions. But he's a massive singer. I support him too!!!

Jamar Rodgers. Danny's best friend, they went to the auditions together. He didn't make it to the top 36. All the contestants were shocked, even Ryan xD But he's good, and he got his own style bebeh!
Tomorrow's a school day =( & IT'S A SATURDAY. urgh. I so don't want to go tomorrow.

No comments: