Tuesday, February 3, 2009

shameful!

Got more Excel papers back. English, Geo and Science paper 1. Geography was okay. Well, I actually deserve what I got, 55%. blemm. English made me go bananas!! I only got 40% in paper 2 which to me is oh-my-goodness-ly low! How can the teacher mark my paper like that? It's really unsatisfying!!! I deserve more that a lousy 40!

Science was even worse. Well, my marks were quite alright larh, 36 out of 40. hehe... But then when the teacher asked us to shout our marks out for her so that she can record it. I was the first one going, "36". Then, this maniac Alvin Ho shouted, "Alah! jiang shao fen. Lan Kai!"; which in English means, "Boo! So little marks. lousy!" ish. I'll tell you who's lousy!

So what if he got 38%?
So what? They're only 2 friggin' questions!
So what??!?!?!?
I was so pissed I wanted to squeeze Marie's hand (which was beside me) and peel her flesh off!!
*It was just in my mind. I didn't hurt her or anything...ha*

After that a whole lot of scores being shouted out in the lab, it was Khoo's turn. And guess what did she get? A full 40! Okays. It's normal for people like her, and people like us who are in the same class with her for 3 years.

And then this maniac ALVIN HO again said something..."Wah! geng oh!".

So I shouted, "Arlah, not like you! Got 2 questions wrong!!!!!"

I shouted more, " SHAMEFUL!!"

Aly and Marie started laughing. hahahaha. No idea whether he heard it or not but he better did! I did it just so he can hear me. HEAR ME YOU MANIAC!!!!!!! SHAMEFUL!

Oh yeah, Marie started shouting 'shameful!' to the other students. Which was very innapropriate. Don't get me wrong. I shouted at Alvin because he said I was lan kai. Not because his score sucked.

Another thing....

I almost cried during computer class today xDDDD

No comments: