Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Marie!!!

Yeap, read my title and you know that she's into something. She tagged me. pfft. Not that it's a bad thing. I just malas bah but I'll be a good brat anyways.





7 things I'm passionate about;
God
Family & Friends
Singing
Guitar
Books (it's PMR year alright)
sweet sweet candy!
Dark chocolates

7 things I say too often;
"You see eh..."
"AAAHHHH!!!"
"yeah, right"
"yah...like I don't know that"
"Am I?"
"huh?huh? What did I do?"
"It was me?!"

7 books I've read recently;
A walk to remember :)))
Science workbook
Seventeen February issue
Letters from dad
Astro guide =.= Jan issue
Chinese notebook
Calligraphy book?

7 songs I could listen to over & over again;
Only One!!!
Ok bah...Jason Mraz's I'm yours
Hallelujah, Jason Castro version <33
Listen to your heart
Everybody's someone
The Barney theme song
Switchfoot's Stars

7 things I learnt for the past year;
Don't be such a soh poh!!!
Live God's way!, not my own way
Maturity
Shut up and listen to others
Don't talk talk talk sampai tak habis
Love the people around you
Sometimes, you have to give up to gain


Grabbed this from Liana's blog xDD From that night punya. I mean, the Children Ministry dinner. Why didn't she upload the jumping punya!?!?!


Para GS Kids teachers & helpers.
We were the biggest group tau...hehe


OH!!! Can't believe they didn't pose!!! Except for Adele. What lah!!! Only me yang show some-what-kind punya pose =.=
hehehe...

No comments: