Monday, February 16, 2009

Freedom of speech

Listened to the counseling teachers today in the auditorium. THE WHOLE DAY! No class for the day, though I wish there was.



Oh yeah, remember Cikgu Azmi's top 40? It's now top 80! But the top 20s will be under him larh, and they are aimed to get straight As. Me? I got ranking 27/80. Gosh... how I wish I was 17/80, then they would aim me, then I would put more effort in to study, then I would reach the target....then.



pissed. They only say we have to get 5As and above. pfft. I want 8, not 5. And I want to prove that I can do it! I will!



Valentine's day was yesterday yesterday. haha. WE had to go school on that day, which means I spent my morning in school! Oh! I walked to Shan Tao for the first time, because ma said that it would be troublesome for kung to pick Nick and then get caught in the massive traffic just to pick me up. So, bang goes walking. Luckily, I had Leonie and Audrey to walk with me. hehe.



Spent the afternoon in Teacher Jade's place. With Khin Enn, Joel and Joshua. We did the sketch book thingee and messed around. We drew all over the board too :D Well, it's not supposed to be us, it's only Joshua. We just conteng-ed a bit. He was the one being perasan. He also asked Teacher Jade's students to do his homework. Tell their parents that he's cute and copy 1000 times that he is handsome. =.= And we also played hangman =)) I love hangman, though I always get hanged.


Went out for dinner together with teacher Jade, Khin, T. Jade's brother and his girlfriend. Joshua and Joel had to go home for dinner, the kakak already cooked. haha Then we went back to T. Jade's place to melt chocolates. And we're supposed to dip it with marshmallows. But then, ma and pa came to pick me up before everyone arrived =( I shoved 2 marshmallows in my mouth and that was all. hehe. But it was great fun!

Yesterday was more crazier xDD

It was the Children Ministry's dinner. Which means all of us who are serving in the Children Ministry went out for makan =) In Rasa Nyonya.

Imagine us helpers tambah nasi 2 times, and finished. We also took lauk from the teacher's table. Yeap, we were very hungry!! Especially Adele and Samuel. They faught over typically every dish that came out.

In the end, the guys kalah xDD We girls ate more than them loh! boo!

So, it's the event of the night =) Photoshoot!!! The respective groups went out to take group photos, GS Kids was the last (but not least).

It was so crazy until it was unbelievable. At first it was the serious one, where everyone stood properly behind Rev. Tan. Then, the helpers punya group photo. Everyone stood properly at first, then we suggested the jumping. Okay, the picture turned out very ugly.

WHO KNEW THAT THE TEACHERS WANTED TO JUMP TOO!

llol!!!

Yeaps, all of them jumped, and it was a very very funny picture. I should be mean and put it up on GS Kids this week, yeah??? hmmm... I'll consider that xDDDDD

No comments: