Saturday, March 28, 2009

Little Miss Materialistic

Ohhh... apparenly the 'Mr.Men/Little Miss character quiz' found in facebook proves that I'm Mr. happy. MR. Happy. I'm not a man larh...dui



zzzz. We're gonna have non-stop dance practiceS!! Means non-stop pain and exercise!! Whoo! We don't really have much time anymore, the dance is like in, 2 weeks. @.@ Facing the nervousness already! Haven't been dancing on stage like, forever. Plus, the audience will be God and the congregation, the people I know. This sends shocks running through my spines. aiks aiks aiks aiks. Abby's freaking out for the first time. yikes!! OH!



I can't stand it anymore!!
Wait, i should shout it.

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!


I need a camera, fast. Before I turn insane. What happened to my lau kap Olympus camera which I used to carry around? Well, thanks to myself! The card got ERROR!! Oh! The terror! Though that card was only 128MB, it was really important, that tiny space. It's ruined! All ruined! I tried reformatting it for several times but still error! Ogs. And those xD cards aren't for sale anymore, I guess. To old fashioned. aikss. BTW, I do not like to use the Sony camera, I just don't like using it.

So, if anyone is kind enough... or maybe I should ask pa to get this for me xD Well..got condition maybe, he will ask me to get a top 10 in the coming exam then he'll get it for me. Or 8As in PMR?? But that is soooooooo long! I need it now! ASAP!!!


Nikon Coolpix s630.
In Ruby Red

I've thought of it. I want SLR cameras badly but at the moment, I think I want this one more. It's more convenient, and smaller. And I can bring it to wherever I want. whee! So Cool oh! Snap out of it Abby!! It's not yours yet

muahaha...I'm aiming my eye on this!

Let's all say

BYE BYE

to Michael Sarver.

The Oil rigger

) :

I 'll buy your album!

No comments: