Friday, March 27, 2009

the loner

Let me get into the title later. I'll tell you about today first.



Marie has gone to KL yesterday. *jealous jealous!* Bet she is shopping in Mid Valley Megamall right now. How fun. She's staying in Cititel too. Ahhh... makes me remember of my trips to KL years ago. The time when Ah Set yiyi haven't got her big house, we had to stay in hotels. Which I prefer =) We went to the shopping centre before the shops were even open, the lady cleaners were still mopping and polishing the floors. Then we go in the shops once the roller shutters are up. We just shopped and shopped. When we get hungry, we'll munch a bit along the way. When the PA thingee announces that the shops are closing, we dash to the cold storage to grab half-priced food. And then head back to our small hotel room and have a feast.

Okays...

I went to the library today, instead of going to the canteen to makan makan and squeeze. It's my first time in the library this year. hehehe. You can imgaine how lazy I am. And it changed. Should I say that it's more high-tech now? We have to beep scan our cards at the scanner now, like what cashiers do in the grocers. It's kindda annoying. I was sitting there reading New Moon then the beep beep beep happens. Annoying.

The reason I wanted to go to the library was because I needed a break. I think it's a disease or something, or perhaps my 'hibernating' season? from humans? It happens once in a while. Or maybe a lot. I always liked to be alone, by myself. It's not that I don't enjoy the company of my friends or anything like that, I just want to be alone, one, alone.

So I guess that makes me a loner. I don't know why it happens but I enjoy being alone than being in a big crowd, I enjoy a few friends around compared to a big big party. That's just me. But don't get me wrong, I too enjoy company.

AND I'M THE LONER!

... Pengawas Pusat Sumber asked us to balik kelas. ugh. reminds me of the pengawas percubaan who comes into class every morning to ask us to line up before class. The same voice, the same attitude. ugh. I was new, remember? So I was holding my card up and asked the PSS there, "Need to scan?" then Tam Kang from nowhere came to grab New Moon. Apparently, he's a PSS too. The New Moon belongs to Marie, I borrowed it from her, and I'm supposed to protect it!! So when he wanted to grab it, I pulled it back so hard he almost fell! Then one of the PSS said that I have to scan my card to check-out, then TK again snatched my card and did it for me. UGH.GRR.GDL!!! I can do it by myself bah. DUH. pfft!!!!

Youth tonight. whee!!!

2 comments:

baby_sy88 said...

You'll probably deny it and say I'm nuts...but does Tam Kang has a crush on you??? (evil laugh... MUAHAHAHAHAHA)

It's probably not true, but the thought just came across when I read this entry....:p

iiyee said...

hahaha...i dunno.