Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In my name

Something woke me in my dream last night.

The guy came up to me and said,
"If your name wasn't so hard to read, I would think that you're pretty. Your name scares me"

?????????

Well, excuse me MR.IN MY DREAMS,
Is ABIGAIL HIEW hard to read?? IS IT SCARY?!?!?!
Obviously, he thinks it's hard. and scary

People who know me, what do you think? You think my name is easy to read, or hard? Does it ever scare you??

Again, MR. IN MY DREAMS,

I'M MORE SCARY COMPARED TO MY NAME!


see??


And I have a pack of friends, as scary as I am. =P

*hahaha..was looking through all the pictures in the hard disc, and I found these*

Aduii!!! My name scary meh? Very hard to read meh? Meh? Okay, I admit. My name seems pretty hard to pronounce. Even to the teachers. But, does that make me ugly?? pfft. My name is quite indah loh! loll!!

Anyways, I've been napping quite a lot in class lately. Cause the teachers always abandon us in class xD And because Reuben kept taking away my story books. He wants to read. hahaha. Lisan and oral coming up. I didn't even memorise a single paragraph! I only know that the malay essay that I'm memorising is well written, used a lot of peribahasa, which is really good. Cubit paha kiri, paha kana terasa juga. That's what I remember =P

Went to shop for clothes, for the dance with Adele, Liana, Khin Enn, Joshua, Lisa and Sabrina. hehehe. Sabrina drove Rev.'s car xD And we rode in it. wakaka. Walked here and there, and everywhere. In the end, only Joshua and I ended up buying black Giordano jackets, and Adele bought a black pants. whoo!! And Sabrina bought us each a McD cone. =)

Oh yeah, I still don't think Joshua and I look like twins, Liana. xD

Another picture to end the post (:
I actually like this one! Each got their own ngong/shocked face. 0.o

2 comments:

Pearle said...

wish i was in kk

iiyee said...

Me wish you were in KK