Saturday, March 28, 2009

test. results

I always forgot to post xD. Overall, I did okay lah. I didn't really study for this test eh. I think my results are average. My class now got a lot of geng geng people, work hard Abby!


Malay : 73 B Satisfied. But I need at least 10 more marks to secure my A for the next exam

English: 88 A Not satisfied!! How can i get 80+ in English!! I need a 99, or something close to that. Unacceptable!

Chinese: 58 C OMGOSH! I know my chinese memang teruk but I cannot get a C for now. This cannot be happening. Drill!! I need Chinese Drills!!

Math: 95 A With pride! But my target is 100, in PMR. I can do it.

Science: 83 A Alright. I wanna get 90+ for science, you guys know why (:

Geography: 75 B Can lah... It's a B. I want an A for this. I had never gotten an A for Geo before, always a C or B. argh

History: 75 B Yikes! Another 70+ I think I need to work harder on these papers. Just a few marks then I can get A.

Home Ec.: 80 A Whoopee!! can't believe I got 80 for this. A lot of girls cheated in this papaer, but I didn't. And I'm proud I didn't. Even if I got a B for this paper, I would still feel happy because I didn't cheat. I did on my own!!



Need to pull the 70s to the 80s, the 80s to the 90s. Then it'll be good!! whee!!!!

1 comment:

baby_sy88 said...

Hmmmm....not sure about the standards nowadays.. but during my time, i think if u can manage 75 and above it's as good as an A in PMR (provided you didn't 失手)..

but it's good that you are motivated to push everything up a notch...Gambateh!!