Saturday, January 2, 2010

1st year of the 2nd decade of the 3rd millenium :D

Happy New Year 2010!!!



Just came last night...I meant this morning. Our flight was delayed for about half an hour and we almost didn't make the flight. No taxis available at that time. My Aunt Winnie sent us to KL Central then we took a shuttle bus up to LCCT.


Since I have nothing to do right now in dad's office lemme tell you about my trip to KL. haha..

Arrived on Christmas Day. Took a cab to Aunt Winnie's new apartment in Kiara Park. Christmas dinner after that. Everyone including Auntie Miriam and Auntie Zila's family came except for Jackie yiyi. After dinner, presents!!!

Received really good gifts this time, haha. Not saying that gifts from previous years weren't good but I kindda really like this year's presents. haa. Thanks all for the gifts :DD

Shopped in 1Utama on the first day. The mall was really crowded. Loads of people as it was a Saturday, and there were laods of discounts. Didn't manage to get much clothes. ngeh. But I went to eat Carl's Jr :DDD

Third day, went to Sungai Wang. Haven't been there for like ages!! Met up with Adele and her family there. Was supposed to shop with Adele but she did her disappearing act while we were having lunch. haha. Saw Astro's DauFuBok and Royce shooting their music chart show (i have no idea what name that show is as I never watch it, haha). Lunch was not good that day. We had duck noodles, we had to line up for like, half an hour and the food was expensive. Ever tried eating duck kon lau mien until RM100+?! And there were only 4 of us eating. Shopping in Sungai Wang is, well, like shopping in Centre Point. Except Sungai Wang has loads of shops which sell clothes for RM 25, no testing. I had no idea why they won't let us test. I didn't buy any, since they won't let me try. haha

Pavilion on the next day. The Christmas Deco there is really nice :D Blah blah..ate a lot there. and walked around a lot. I prefer Pavilion over KLCC actually, though I cannot really afford anything there.

Shopped in 1Utama again the next day. This time, we saw the Chinese boyband -Thomas/Jack in the Sony Centre. I had no idea why we went in there ==. I actually almost bumped into one of them (the tall one with sepet eyes) because I was taking something in my bag. Too bad, we didn't take a picture with them. You know why? Their manager, I think, is so friggin scary. haaaa

The next day :DDDD We checked into Gardens Residences in The Gardens :) And then we shopped in Mid Valley. I love that shopping mall. The best mall :DDD I don't really like shopping in The Gardens, it's too expensive. We had a family photo shoot that evening. Yeah, like last time but this time it's indoors.

New Year's Eve, we did the same thing, SHOP. And then we bought food back to our hotel to makan. went down to watch fireworks after that. It was really lousy. All the cheap fireworks. KK ones are better by a million.

Did our last stroll in the mall before leaving KL on the last day. I bought a new school bag and two robots. haha. One robot is broken damn it!! Then we went to the airport....

The trip to KL was better this year, at least I didn't get any fever or something like last year XD Ohh..and we found another thing to eat ;) Actually it existed long ago but didn't really try it...until now. SUBWAY!! The sandwiches are yummy :D Po is addicted to it, and so are we. We ate it almost everyday, haha.

ok now. I'm tired of typing.
Cell group dinner is tonight.
I don't want to do to wushu tomorrow.
I'm scared.
It'll be really pain, trust me.
Why? Because I took a long break and I grew fatter.
And I so don't want to do to school.
So this is goodbye.
Until the next post.

No comments: