Thursday, January 21, 2010

boom boom OUCH!

I think kung's computer is getting a bit crazy again. It kept restarting itself just now. I don't know why. First it was the debug thing and then the MSN thing. Now, it restarts itself?! Things like this happened only after it was brought into the service centre. Things like this don't happen before.


Maybe it's my fault. Too much time on the computer. It hates me. Oh no.

School yesterday was really stressful. Yes, I have to emphasize on the STRESS word. It was really really stressful dang it. And it's only what? The first month in form 4. Oh gosh. My eyebrows were knit together the whole time in school yesterday. I feel like I've aged 5 days in a day. haa. And the reason, you might ask... BIOLOGY. Yes, too much notes. And I didn't even know that I'm suppoosed to do those notes. Darn. Oh and then, to make things worse. The teacher didn't enter the class during the first period. MAKAI! Who knows where she went. And then, she asked us to head down to the lab 20 minutes before recess (which is also the end of bio class).

Oh yeah all the students (like me) were pissed.


OK. YOU KNOW WHAT?! THE WHOLE WEEK before today HAS BEEN A TOTAL WRECK.
It's a wreck-a-thon.

On Tuesday, remember the last post about my PE class? yes. the ahem parts. So yeah, I wore the pants this week. so disgusting. TOO BAD. Mr. PE teacher didn't even come to class. We stood at the basketball court for 2 periods. He only showed up once! And then what? He walked away. Abandoned lah us. And I was really mad because I wore the pants so I won't get my merits taken away but then, the teacher himself did not show up.

!!!!!!!!!!!

I really wanted to take off the pants and throw at him.

Main tut.


And today... (wait I need to calm down)





Alas. A day less stressful and I actually had fun and gone crazy :D During Civics class, our teacher was not in so we stayed in class by ourselves. Then, Heng and I decided to lock Mei Kwan out from the class. So yeah. Played along and everything, locked the doors. Then, Mei wanted to climb the window! So she took a broken desk which was placed outside 4C then and dragged it near the windows. Audrey helped us to close the windows, and so did the others. Mei didn't climb in the end ...

HAHA


After that. The windows were still closed. We were still laughing at that time. Then, LBH (someone in class) wanted to look outside, so he sort of stretch his head out the windows.. He didn't notice that the windows were closed then BBBBAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

He knocked his head on the window. Really hard. So hard that he started to wobble XD

HAHAHA. The whole class laughed hard. It was really funny. Especially when you actually saw him banging the window. haha. boom boom OUCH! Wait, it should be BOOM! OUCH! OUCH! Yeah, whatever. HAHAHAHHA

oh my goodness I'm laughing right now !

It's kindda my fault because I was playing around. sorrys. BUT YOU ENTERTAINED US!

HAHA.

Okays. Tomorrow's Friday and I have to stay back from red house practice. Yikes. I'm going just to get my attendance. That's all. Don't even think about me running, or marching.

AND YEAH, too add in this week's wreck-a-thon. We have friggin ASSEMBLY tomorrow.

Oh which reminds me (I know I hold grudges and remember bad things but, yeah. I need to blow this out). SOMEONE from my class made a timetable. So what?, you might think. You cannot make timetables right now? Well, of course you can. And I encourage you to make one too. BUT DON'T MAKE ONE LIKE MINE LAH YOU!!!! Get your own ideas, use your own colours, cut your own shape. You don't have to follow mine, y'know. And even if you really liked it and wanted to have one, then make one BETTER than mine. Or at least say, 'I like yours, can I make one like that too?' Of course I'll say okay and then you can go and make something like mine lah. You copy copy there for what?!?!

Pissing too much! Yes you might say that I'm selfish sish-ker-baq or whatever but, well, I'm like that. I don't like people copycat-ing me!!!!! It's, to me, friggishly annoying!!!!!!!!

SO STOP IT DARN.


I know my blog is turning into a ranting space. haha. my mother would kill me if she sees this post :X




1 o' clock 2 o' clock 3 o' clock PRAISE!

No comments: