Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Shoots. school again



No matter how much us kids cry before the day school reopens, we still get our butts in our new classes.

School reopened on Monday, which was two days ago. Arrived at my usual time and I saw Reuben and Mei Kwan standing at the IT block so ma dropped me there. Sad to say, Reuben didn't recognise me when I walked towards them. Khoo did instead. Gosh. Does new spectacles make so much difference, or issit my hair (no I did not cut my hair, I just tied it up). After that, we were asked to go up to the Audi. Had to sit in the auditorium with the other form 4 students, we were waiting for the name list for our new classes.

So bla bla.


9 classes for form 4 this year, 4 science classes you believe or not?! Yeah, they added another extra class. 4A is the prinsip akaun, 4B and 4C are the same I guess, with chinese, 4 Dinamik is ... I forgot. I only remember what I have to remember.

Save my brain's memory space for important stuff.


Okay. I'm in 4 Bestari AND I'm taking chinese. Shocker isn't it?? No. I'm pretty sure that my close friends already knew how sure I was in taking up chinese this year again. I'm not giving up until I get an A. Plus, I wasted 9 years (11 years if you add kindergarden) learning this language so, why not waste another 2 years?

It's not that long after all....




#######


Watched Avatar lastnight (yes. lastnight. It fininshed at 12am so I was really sleepy in class) in Cathay Cineplex. GSC in KK is closed down. Someone bought the building and they had to move out. It's opening in Suria Sabah soon. Avatar was great! Great movie to begin the year. More great movies to come :DDDD


#######


Nick's in KK High by the way :D Yes he got in. He got knew which class he's going to today. And guess where's he in. 1 Sabar. ==" No comments. Oh at least he's in a class...


HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN KAREENA BINTI AWANG KENNETH!!!
don't be so ham this year



No comments: