Monday, May 26, 2008

3rd today

Wow...this is my 3rd post today! See...my holidays are boring...hahaha

So, i'm now at dad's office searching for 资料 for the sivic project, which is titled 'idola saya'. Hmmm...idola saya? my idol? I got no idols, thank you very much! We're not supposed to bow down to idols though. It's a commandment =) Anyways, it' s a project. We can fake it! haha. I guess i'm going to talk about people that i look up to...hmmmm...who leh? my mother? Yeah. Can also but there are not enough things to write. My grandma? Not bad...how about famous people?? Oprah Winfrey? Mariah Carey? Brandi? Alicia Keys? Bill Cosby? Stevie Wonder? Nick Lachey? or the latest David Cook? or the cute Jason Castro (ed, i won't get over him...ble~)? How 'bout Renaldo Lapuz (he's the guy who say 'brothers forever', which he wrote for Simon, on American Idol and is very famous for that until he got a chance to perform in the Nokia Theatre during the crowning night the other day)? Well....i don't know...maybe i should write about myself? 够 perasan! =P

Anyways.....i thought of writing about kung's aunt, Elizabeth. She's a legend! She's a heroin actually. i don't know much but i can find out about her...that would be fun... let's ask kung...ciao

No comments: